The Rug Cleaning Process
Individual rugs have different cleaning requirements. Because we have to treat the various materials with different cleaning solutions and protocols, we often have to do the area rug cleaning off site. As part of our rug cleaning service, we offer free pick-up and delivery. When we come to your home or business to see and inspect the rug(s,) we’ll give you a cost estimate and time estimate. Most area rug cleaning takes between seven and ten days. We have a unique process in place for cleaning rugs that need special treatment.
- We inspect your rug, look for stains, and then decide on the best way to clean your rug.
- We dust the back of the rug with special equipment to remove embedded dirt and debris. Our heavy-duty equipment removes filth that traditional vacuum cleaners miss.
- We apply a gentle organic cleaning solution and use a heated pre-treatment to remove any stains, spots, or signs of pet urine.
- We clean the fringe of rugs by hand, making sure to clean every strand of thread that makes up the edge.
- We use another organic solution for the steam cleaning and rinsing phase. We go over the back and front of the rug to make sure that the rug is thoroughly cleaned
- After cleaning and rinsing your rug, we go over it with another hand tool to revitalize the texture and restore the soft feeling of the rug.
- We have a unique drying process that is designed to dry your rug quickly and to maintain its appearance and strength.
- We can apply a protective treatment like Scotch Guard and our Antimicrobial treatment to prevent stains and pet accidents from harming the fabric of your rug.